donderdag 30 augustus 2012

Smoky Moon


Before I wore nothing but Passion Butterfly for weeks I did the same with Smoky Moon. Apparently I tend to fall in love with a scent and wear nothing else, until I fall in love with another one. But they remain loved and so I am happily smelling of Smoky Moon again. I have to admit it is kind of a hippie scent, strong on the champaca flower. I am sure most people will think I smell of the incense I have been burning, which is quite alright with me.

Today I used Smoky Moon to cover up the remaining smell of Tanuki No Yudachi, a scent which I liked very much last April, but which today seemed very different and almost like aftershave. Smoky Moon however will not change for me, it seems to me that this is a scent I can always wear. I just read somewhere that the Moon scents are available a moon before they are actually there, which would place the Smoky Moon at the end of June or the beginning of July. In that case it would be very close to my birthday which is in the end of June, so perhaps it is only natural that Smoky Moon and I go so well together.



Smoky Moon in June

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten